myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com

*/ -->

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Third Meeting Questions

Remarks for the MCL Administrations

I've notice that the programme is well organized. And the security of each student was assured. They make sure that only the MALAYAN students can attend the Freshmen Night and no outsider allowed just to secure each student safety. And Sir DC informed us that even the students from MAPUA Intramuros was not allowed to come. The MCL Administrators made that night being special to everyone because this is a unforgettable moment to each and everyone. They bring us three bands namely;the callalily,mom's cake and chicosci. And not only that, they gave a shirt and a planner for each student.And they give also a free drinks.

Write a reflection about one of your significant classroom experiences during the past few days at MCL.

The most significant classroom experience in MCL might be my first day.It was June 18, 2007 in the room 204.It was memorable because I came there late and a little bit shy with my classmate from SREI.But the one thing for sure he makes me more memorable because of my teacher namel;Sir.DC because He is my favorite teacher in all my teachers!Because during the orientation, I found him very strict but funny yet serious in the things that he should be.He also have some similarities of Ketchup Eusebio when i met him first in the orientation. And before I came in the school, I am hoping that he will be one of my teacher and GOD granted my wish I'm very happy to saw him again so my first day became brighter and memorable to me also because of I met new people and a lot of crushes. And my classmates were all approachable and friendly.Even all my professors were all kind.So my first day become successful and peaceful day that makes my heart happy.

No comments:

myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com