myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com

*/ -->

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Fifth Meeting Question

"The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished."

The most challenging thing I have ever accomplished might be losing my stage pride. I am a type of person who is very shy to front of many people but sometimes talkative.I have the self confidence to face many people because I want to have a new friends and new Barkada but when I was fourth year high school, I am assigned by my teacher to be a mascot for our Nutrition Month.Having her trust on me, I just wearing my costume and I'm started to ramp my chosen fruits and that is "MAIS" I introduced myself and start modelling at the front of the judges and audiences actually its really heavy because of my physical body I do that things because I saw my crush at the campus and how could I forget when I become a 2nd runner up in the costume parade I am very proud to myself because without my self confidence I wouldn't won contest and I'm also proud because my teacher gave me plus 3 in my card,that day I can't sleep because I cannot believing that I won the competiton eventhough I am transferee's student a lot of voices I heard in that competition "GO MELVIN GO!.That word give me a chance to prove to all the students there that I have an extraordinary talent(HEHEHE YABANG HIHIHI)my classmates were there to encourage me to join that contest,without them I shouldn't know my inner talents(nyahahaha).My God, classmates, teachers and loved-one are my inspiration because I do all my best to won that contest and to know me at the campus this is the most challenging thing that I ever Accomplished.And I said to myself "My God,My Savior and My Protector Mission Accomplished."

No comments:

myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com