myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com

*/ -->

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sixth Meeting Questions

A. What challenge did you take?

- I challenge myself to get a high grades in long examination.

B. Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?

- I'm so proud because I get a high grades in Logic but I'm failed the first long examination in English so I will challenge again myself to got a higher grades in my failed subject.

C. What have you realized / learned from your experience?

- I realize that being a hard working students gaces you a higher grades because nothing is impossible in God so try your best because this is not the end of your life but it is the beginning to face your college life and reviewing my lesson also gaves me a best grades in any subject.


"An Inconvenient Truth"

The Most striking scene in the movie

- The most striking scene in the movie would be the slides that Al Gore had made. The slides which are the effects of the Global warming.

Your feelings and emotions while watching the movie

- I become aware of using some high technology machines which can cause too much carbon emission.And that movie was a very shocking story.

Your realization after watching the movie

- I realized that the results that was caused by the Global warming is worldwide. And its all because of us,because somebody used high technology machines.

The specific actions you can commit to take care of the environment

- The specific actions that I can commit to take care of the environment are changing the light bulb into a fluorescent light; drive less; recycle more and buy more recycled products; checking my tires; using less hot water; avoiding products with a lot of packaging;avoid using high technology machines; planting a tree; and by turn off electrical device when not in use.And do not breaking the trees in the forest because it can helps us to take care the environment.

No comments:

myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com