myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com

*/ -->

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Seventh Meeting Question

Review the results of your personal health assessment and write your realizations and plans about your health in your journal.

Well,at the result of my personal health I got 29-35 score and I'm proud that I got a goodscore because it will reflects into your self and what you are doing about your physical health.It will help me to maintain my good health and become energetic everyday because exercise helps me a lot of things to maintain my body resistance.If you want a good healthlike me,avoid taking cigarette and too much alcoholic drinks because it can't help our personal health so taking care with our good health because this will be symbolize to have a good health.Exercise is the best way to maintain yourself and the purpose of this is to give you an energy to lived the world's happy and secure.And I realize that our health is important to us because this can give you a full resistance to your body so don't ignore our health and my plan to my personal health is to take an exercise everyday and eat some nutritious foods like vegetables.In this case,you may know the importance of health and how to become fit.

No comments:

myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com