myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com

*/ -->

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Eighth Meeting Questions

What challenge did you take?

I challenge myself to admit mistake because we all know that everyone who lives in this world have their own mistakes and I learned on this is to prove myself that I'm not a perfect people because every mistakes you've done it is acceptable to our God. Admit your mistake to improve it to become successful in your life, because I believed in sayings that " LEARN FOR YOUR MISTAKES" and " MISTAKE IS A MISTAKE" this sayings show you that you are responsible to do your best,it is better to make it good in what way you do so don't be worried because mistake can learn a lot of things that we do to prove that you are facing your being an honest person and admit also your mistakes.Because I believe that Truth will set you Free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you able to do the challenge? How do you feel about it?

Yes, I'll do the challenge to know the mistakes I have done before. When I was admitted my mistakes I feel so lucky and comfortable in my life because it can help me a lot of things to prove my mistake, so you can learn in this to change your attitude. If you are not admitted your mistakes it can be bothered you at all times so learn for your experience in the past and face the future of your life to make it successful.

What have you realized/learned from your experience?

I realized in this topic that no one can't admit their own mistakes because everyone have their own mistakes and I learned in this experience is to LEARN FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES because there's nothing wrong to try it so, TRY AND TRY UNTIL YOU SUCCEED and don't worried about it because some mistakes are acceptable.

No comments:

myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com