myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com

*/ -->

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Behind my smile there's a hidden problem comes to my mind!

Good day to each and everyone!Well I'm Melvin P. Velandrez but you can call me J-lee or Sakura,17 years of age and I'm currently residing at Brgy.Sinalhan City of Sta.Rosa Laguna and I'm the youngest and beautiful son of Mr.&Mrs.Velandrez.I'm taking up Bachelor of Science in Accountancy temporarily,because my preferred course or a program will be soon to open next year and that is Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management.When I fall in love, I really give almost everything. Share what I got and spend it with my loved one. I'm searching for my real soulmate who will deserve what I got and what I have. I'm not seeking for someone yet I believe love will find me. Time runs so fast so I will focus myself on work, work and work.I'm very gifted intellectually, I'm thankful that I'm blessed with a mind power that keeps myself intact with mah environment. In short, my sensitivity is high so I know when and where to let go. I know how to control others and bring their minds in extra ordinary way. Lemme try it to yourself and you'll know lol.Some heartaches of the past taught me on how to move on and live for the better. Before, I'm afraid to lose someone because I taught that someone is really for me. I planned everything just to win back our love, but it didn't. I should have known better and accept that we're not meant to be. I'm still willing to wait for you even I believe that you don't love me and you hate me. You know who you are babe, I'm all yours, please forgive me. Don't go, I'll stay with you forever. You know how much I love you.

No comments:

myspace codes myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes


Find More Myspace Layouts | Pimped by Myprofilepimp.com